Will call tracking lines work with my existing phone lines?
- Yes; call tracking lines simply forward calls to whatever phone number you assign.
Can I recognize call tracking calls as they are received?
- Yes; if you choose to activate the whisper feature. You will hear a whisper as you answer and before the caller is connected.
Do I need to notify callers that their calls are being recorded?
- Federal law allows the recording of a telephone call with the consent of at least one party to the call. 12 states require the consent of all parties to record a telephone conversation.
Can I be notified if a call is missed?
- Yes; you may activate a feature that sends you an email when a call is missed.
Can I have a toll free call tracking number?
- Yes; you can choose from local phone numbers or toll free phone numbers (800, 866, 877, 888) nationwide.
Is call tracking easy to implement?
- Yes, request your numbers and use them in your ads.
How long can I access my recorded calls?
- Your recorded calls will be available to you online for 35 days free of charge! Should you require more storage time, it can be purchased for $20 per month per account. This fee will extended your recorded call storage time indefinitely.
Do I need to cancel my current phone company when signing up with your services?
- No; we are not a phone company. Our call tracking numbers will forward to any existing land line or mobile number.
Can I add and delete numbers for my account myself?
- Yes; once signed up for our service you can add and delete lines as you see fit. Our service is designed to allow you to be in control.
Can I transfer my existing number over to your service?
- Yes; any numbers, including toll free numbers, can be transferred over to our service.
Do I need to install any hardware or software for this service?
- No; you just need a phone number that the call tracking number can forward to.
Can we record out bound calls?
- Yes, you can also request outbound call tracking phone numbers.
How soon can I start call tracking?
- Enroll and request call tracking numbers. You can have numbers assigned and working in as little as an hour.